Saturday, November 22, 2014

Good Morning River

The weather forecast called for rain all day today, so I made the decision not to hunt this morning. I wake up this morning what do you know- no rain. Figures. Since the weather seemed to be holding out I decided to grab my gear and hit the stream.

Skunked.

For years I have attempted to fish during the cold weather months and I just can't ever seem to figure it out. I had a few bites early on, but no takers. I would love to have landed or even lost a fish, but there's a lot more to it than just catching fish. It's chatting with one of the local farmers about deer hunting and trophy fish. It's a runny nose, cold hands, and snagging a sycamore on your backcast.

A bad day fishing? What's that?

..and for today's fogged up GoPro grab

No comments:

Post a Comment